A Legendary Club Mixer Just Got Even Better
Following up on the success of the legendary Xone:92 DJ mixer, the Allen & Heath Xone:96 is a modern performance mixer for turntables and laptops to synthesizers, drum machines, and effects pedals. With a total of six input channels, two dedicated FX sends, four aux stereo return channels, and insert points on the main mix, the Xone:96 offers comprehensive connectivity for any performance rig. And with refined EQs, plus acclaimed dual Xone:VCF filters with Crunch harmonic, you’ve got plenty of sound-shaping potential. Factor in the built-in 32-bit USB audio interface (24 channels at 96kHz) and included Traktor Scratch certification, the Allen & Heath Xone:96 is the complete performance solution for modern electronic musicians.
The perfect blend of analog sound and digital convenience
Allen & Heath are leaders in analog mixing technology, and you can hear it in the Xone:96 DJ mixer. The sound is full and powerful, allowing you to hit any sound system with full sonic force. For superior sound shaping, the four main stereo inputs each offer a 4-band EQ, and the additional stereo inputs each offer a 3-band parametric EQ. From input to output, the Xone:96 delivers a superior sonic experience.
Integrated 32-bit USB audio interface
Whether you’re recording in your studio or performing live with backing tracks from your laptop, the Xone:96 eliminates the need for an external audio interface. It features two independent USB connections, each with six stereo inputs and outputs, and operates at 32-bit/96kHz resolution. And DJs at Sweetwater are pleased to report the Xone:96 supports DVS control over Native Instruments’ Traktor Scratch Pro 2 DJ software right out of the box.
Sculpt your mixes with the VCF Filter System
The Xone:96 boasts Allen & Heath’s renowned analog Voltage Control Filter (VCF) system. The lowpass and highpass filters, frequency sweep, and “mild to wild” resonance control give you fine-tuned control of taking your mixes into sonic territory only confined by your imagination. And an effects loop allows you to connect your favorite effects units, routing right back in through the filter system.
Allen & Heath Xone:96 DJ Mixer Features:
- Analog DJ mixer with dual 24-channel USB audio interfaces (32-bit/96kHz) for superior sonics
- Familiar 6+2 channel layout
- Traktor Scratch Certified
- Dual Xone-series VCF filters with Crunch distortion for impressive sound-shaping potential
- 4-band EQ for each input channel, 3-band EQ for each stereo return
- Dual independent Cue systems for multiple performers and easier handoffs between DJs
- High-quality faders plus InnoFader crossfader for a superior feel and precision performance
- Supports DVS control over Native Instruments’ Traktor Scratch Pro 2 DJ software
- Capable of MIDI control over external devices via DIN MIDI output
- Supports X-Link via RJ-45 output
- Channels:6 + 2 (USB)
- Audio Interface:32-bit/96kHz (12 x 12)
- Effects:VCF Filters, Crunch Harmonic Distortion
- Analog Inputs:4 x Dual RCA Stereo (line), 4 x Dual RCA Stereo (phono), 2 x XLR (mic)
- Analog Outputs:2 x XLR (master), 2 x 1/4″ (master 2), 2 x 1/4″ (booth), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (record)
- Headphones:2 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/8″
- MIDI I/O:Out/USB
- USB:2 x Type B
- Other I/O:1 x RJ45 (X-Link)
- Computer Connectivity:Ethernet, USB
- Faders:4 x volume (line/phono), 2 x volume (mic/USB)
- EQs:4-band EQ (ch 1-4), 3-band EQ with adjustable Mid (ch A-B)
- Software:Supports Traktor Scratch Pro 2
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC connector
- Weight:15.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:AH-XONE:96