Performance-ready Serato DJ/Flip Controller
Whether you’re a seasoned Serato DJ power user or just getting into digital DJing, you’re going to love the power and flexibility of the Pioneer Pro DJ DDJ-SX3 controller. It was built from the ground up to give you total hands-on control over Serato’s four decks, multitude of cue points, killer effects, and even their Flip function. When it comes to hands-on control, you really can’t beat the feel of the dual Big Jog wheels and multicolored performance pads, while grippy knobs and responsive faders make every aspect of performance a blast. Top it off with a killer 4-channel mixer and audio interface with DVS support, and you’re ready to perform with the Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX3.
Total integration with Serato DJ — including Flip!
Just like the original DDJ-SX, Pioneer’s DDJ-SX3 was designed to give you absolute control over Serato DJ. Serato DJ has grown a ton recently, and the DDJ-SX3 reflects these changes in subtle yet effective ways. Multicolor backlighting behind the DDJ-SX3’s pads and buttons provide you with instant visual feedback and make accessing Serato DJ’s sampler and extended hot cue capacity extremely convenient. At the same time, a net set of buttons at the lower right hand of the jog wheels provide dedicated control over the Serato Flip function, which lets you record and loop cue point performances.
Cool hands-on controls keep you on top of the music
Beyond its seamless integration with Serato DJ, the rest of the DDJ-SX3’s hands-on controls are impressive. Both decks sport Pioneer’s Big Jog wheels, which are the reason many DJs at Sweetwater choose Pioneer DJ controllers for their own rigs. These platter-like jog wheels feel fantastic and feature On Jog Displays with Hot Cue Count Down indicators, which make precision scratching and cue juggling much easier. Far from ordinary buttons, the DDJ-SX3’s performance pads feel like the instruments that they are, allowing you to finger drum and percussively bounce from cue point to cue point. Even the grippy knobs and responsive faders are sure to up your game.
4-channel mixer/interface offers flexible setup
Finally, no matter what you’re spinning or how intense your set is, you’re dealing with sound, and the quality of your audio can spell the difference a crowd that’s excited to see you take the stage and a crowd that’s excited to see you leave. Pioneer Pro DJ took no risks with the DDJ-SX3, packing this DJ controller with a 4-channel audio interface that more than rivals the equipment found in your average professional recording studio. The 4-channel mixer functions in standalone mode and includes inputs for your CD players or vinyl turntables. And as an added bonus, the DDJ-SX3 is fully compatible for Serato’s DVS upgrade, in case you want to create a total digital/analog hybrid DJ setup.
Pioneer Pro DJ DDJ-SX3 Digital DJ Controller Features:
- 4-deck DJ controller that’s designed for total integration with Serato DJ, including Serato Flip
- Aluminum Big Jog wheels with On Jog Displays and Hot Cue Count Down indicators make timing a breeze
- Playable, multicolor performance pads make triggering cue points and samples fun
- Dedicated controls for Serato Flip let you record and automate cue points on the fly
- 4-channel mixer supports the optional DVS expansion so you can integrate your analog decks and turntables
- Supports other DJ platforms as well, such as Native Instruments Traktor
- Includes a free download of Serato DJ with Serato Flip
- Controller Style:DJ Controller with Audio Interface
- Number of Decks:4-deck
- Jog Wheels:2 x Aluminum Jog Wheels
- Pads:2 x 8 Velocity Sensitive pads
- Other Controllers:2 x Needle Search Touch Strips
- Faders:2 x Volume, 2 x Tempo/Pitch
- Crossfader:Adjustable Curve
- Mic Inputs:1 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 1 x XLR
- Inputs:2 x Dual RCA Stereo (line), 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (line/phono)
- Outputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4″ (booth), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (master 2)
- Headphones:1 x 1/8″, 1 x 1/4″
- USB:2 x Type B
- Standalone Mode:Standalone Mixer
- Software:Serato DJ Pro, Serato Flip
- Compatibility:Serato DVS, Traktor Pro 2 (TSI file)
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.11 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply:5V DC power supply
- Manufacturer Part Number:DS-PC-DDJSX3